Saturday, April 08, 2006
Here Lies One Plucky Little Tartlet*

...having passed away from the stupidness that is school.

It's past 11:30pm on a Saturday night and guess where I am! In a computer lab! On campus! YAY!!

Ashley and I are being uber cool yet again and are spending the weekend in front of computer screens having our Marathon Weekend of Sociology Final Take-Home Exam Writing FUN! We've got two papers due on Monday and Tuesday, the Sociology of Religion and Race & Ethnic Relations respectively. Then she has another paper due Tuesday and I have an exam on Wednesday. We just handed in two papers last week for these exact same classes, in addition to other assignments for all the other classes we're taking. Don't tell me you don't envy us because I know you do.

I actually just finished a paper for 2:00pm this afternoon and wrote an exam then as well. I couldn't imagine doing anything else but eating, sleeping and showering, but she's since kidnapped me and taken me hostage on campus and refuses to let me go home until we finish. I'm actually being forced to do my schoolwork. She's going to pour Red Bull down my throat if she needs to.

Before we came to campus, we stopped by the local Bulk Barn and stocked up on cookies, chocolate covered pretzels, broken Oh Henry bars, berry gummies, BBQ ringolos, big feet, Asian trail mix and dried apricots (y'know, to get some nutritional value in there).

We just ordered spring rolls and pad thai from a Thai-Viet restaurant down the street and ate a late night dinner in the hallway of the Bricker Academic Building while throngs of drunken teens pranced through, revelling in their debaucherous, drunken fun. Oh debaucherous, drunken fun...how I miss you. We shall be reunited in the next few days, I promise.

We're actually not getting that much work done...we're checking blogs and email, sending pictures back and forth, she just did a fist pump because the Leafs won a game tonight or something and for goodness' sake, I'm blogging (I added two more pictures to the St. Patty's Day post!). And the last two people just left the lab so now we're officially the loserest losers to ever live. Sigh. I've got nothing really, I just felt like telling ya.

Here's a fun picture of us:


Pimpin'.

*